29 March 2011

Goodbye crib...

It has been about two weeks since Jack has given up his crib for his shiny, new Yo Gabba Gabba bed...and I must say he has done surprisingly well. It makes me sad as a piece of his babyhood is forever gone, but I won't go on as I get teary eyed just thinking about it. We built it and put his new Gabba bedding on it while he was out with Papa, so he could return home to nap with Brobee and Plex and the rest of the gang, but just as we were afraid, he wouldnt have it and skipped his nap. However, when bedtime arrived, he was such a good boy and fell asleep after a bit of coaxing. Most nights we receive a visit from our little Pookie, but I cuddle him, let him fall asleep and put him back in bad, and that is usually it. Last night I did receive a second visit, but I let him stay as Daddy was in Utah. I love watching his shadowy figure with his Yo Gabba Gabba blanket scamper up to the bed...he reminds me of Linus when he drags the blanket around. I am sure that tonight will bring multiple visits as I let him stay last night, but I couldn't resist!








No comments:

Post a Comment