Wow! So much has happened since December. The little ones are growing so fast and Eddie is in the last part of his elementary school career. I am proud to say that I have not made the time to post anything in so long because I have been busy enjoying everything - from baseball to setting up a new toddler bed for you-know-who, starting new daycare, work travel, family visiting and everything in between! I have so many photos and videos hiding out on hard drives, various computers, and cameras that I would love to share and everyone will be seeing soon. In the meantime, here is a favorite (one of Jack's #1 words, "Mommy, chocolate donut, my FAVORITE!") of the babies playing together.
Okay, okay, I couldn't help it. I had to throw in this video or Presley eating her first pickle. It is a love/hate relationship!
Weston Ross Hill
14 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment