08 May 2010

Baseball season...last game

Eddie had his last baseball game of the regular season on Thursday. Unfortunately, his team did not end up winning, but Eddie played a great game and had an awesome triple. Eddie started out the season pitching, then moved to first and finally ended up catching a little. I have a special place in my heart for catching as I was a catcher myself and I just think that Eddie looks so natural doing it...not often an easy position to pick up on. Being the only one to see the entire field and manage the team during the game was always my favorite. But who thinks about that when they are ten anyways? Eddie is having a good time and that is what is important in little league. I would also like to add how amazing Eddie's eyes look in this top picture..oh my gosh! What a little stud!


And where would we be without Eddie's smallest fans?

1 comment:

  1. These are great baseball pictures!! That's sweet that he got a triple. I love the picture behind the chain link fence! Big fan of baseball :)

    ReplyDelete