22 September 2010

A BIIIIIIII-YTE

I really feel bad for not posting this sooner, but I have spent most of my time laughing at Jack when he asks for "A BIIIIIIIYTE" whenever there is any food around. Who am I kidding, he actually asks when there is also NO food around! This video is from a couple of months ago - Jack's speech has certainly progressed a bit to short sentences now, so it is now not as humorous as before, but still just as adorable. We even have some friends that speak Jack's language now right along with him. My absolute favorite, however is "Mommy, HUNGY!!!!!". I just love the part in the video where he begins to walk away and quickly has a change of heart when he realizes that his bite in his mouth is almost gone and he had better get some more Dibs. I must also point out that I do admire his persistence. What a crazy little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment