21 June 2010

Our Week Off

We had a great time this past week with everyone at home. I was definitely not ready to return to work and was quite sad at the thought of it. We went to the pool, the Children's Museum of Phoenix, the doctor for Presley's 4 month appointment (which unfortunately resulted in some unexpected shots for poor Jack), and Ryan and I took a one day/night vacation of our own to the Arizona Grand. The next day everyone joined us and we played in the pool and soaked up some much needed sun. It felt so good just to be in the water and to just be me for a day or so without any worries or any plans of any sort. I cannot wait for another week off with everyone, and another staycation with Ryan! The countdown to October begins!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh your kids are SOO cute! I can not believe how big they are getting! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete