Well, we have some catching up to do on this little one. Presley was born February 16th...she is almost eight weeks old already. Just like we looked at Jack and Ryan immediately said "he's going to be in time out alot", I looked at Presley all the time and think about how sweet she is. She isn't demanding at all, she almost sleeps through the night and she really just hangs out quietly all day. The nurses at the hospital all thought that she was the laziest baby that they had seen! I am making it a point to scoop up my little Presley and give her extra love because I am afraid with how demanding and in your face Jack can be, she is so quiet that she will get forgotten about. I am having such a good time thinking about all of the fun things that we are going to do and learn together. Right now I am enjoying dressing her up in adorable little outfits and watching her grow so quickly already!
Presley catching some rays (she had jaundice so we had to go back to Mercy Gilbert Hospital at two days old)
Eddie and Presley playing together for the first time
Napping
One Month
Napping Again
Best Friends





No comments:
Post a Comment